5 Must Know Tips for Making a Business Video
Video is a tool. It's purpose is to communicate. To tell a story. To cause change in the viewer. A business video starts a conversation.
The ultimate power of video is memorable engagement. Here is what you need to know:
5 Simple Guidelines to Create a Memorably Engaging Business Video:
1. Thoroughly research your audience. Craft a story that resonates. Engage the viewer so they respond.
2. Start strong and get to the point. You have between 5 to 15 seconds to capture the viewer's attention.
3. Keep the video short. 2 minutes or less is optimum.
4. Provide value. Educate. Make the viewer smarter.
5. Strongly integrate what you see with what you hear using the full spectrum of the medium.